Robot not working

Hello, our robot isn’t turning on at all. We know those batteries work as they work in the board. There is no green flashing light. We have tried the reset button and this doesn’t do anything. There is no green flashing light. Please help/

Hello Nathan,

Thank you for asking your question. I am sorry to hear that your Mochi Robot isn’t working.

In this case, I would like to request you to please try some troubleshooting steps which is mentioned below:

1. Check to see if the end of the battery is touching the metal in the battery compartment.
  2. Wiggle the batteries to make sure that there is a touch.
  3. If this doesn’t work, try replacing the batteries with the new ones.

If the above-mentioned troubleshooting steps do not solve the issue, please reach out to us at hellp@learnwithmochi.com

Stay safe and well.

Sincerely,
Vicky.

Thanks for getting back to me. I’ve been in email communication with you at hello@learnwithmochi.com and you asked me to send a video of it not working on the 18th of May. I sent the video of it not working on the 19th of May, which I didn’t get a response to. I sent a follow up on the 21st of May and the 27th but I still haven’t heard back. Could you let me know what I should do or what is happening please?

Sorry for the typo. Our email ID is hello@learnwithmochi.com.

Thank you!

Hey Nathan,

Thank you for your response. Due to some reasons I didn’t receive your follow up emails. However, I have responded to you on your latest email and we will continue our troubleshooting on that thread.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

Stay safe and well.

Sincerely,
Vicky.